The conversation of communication in the business environment has not changed.
You know how it goes- “I sent the information but they didn’t read it,” “They sent the information but it didn’t make sense,” “It was too hard to read and I cannot keep up with all of the emails and posts so I just do what works for me.” Sound familiar?
effectively or are we communicating faster but the messages still go unheard?
- Outline the expectations of communicating from the franchisor
- Ensure consistent delivery of information to your franchisees
- Select a method of communications that suits you and your franchisees
- Use a weekly digest for regular and consistent communication
- Teach your franchisees to action, file or delete incoming information
- Use bullet points with action required to reduce confusion
- Give the reader access to further information such as websites or an operations manual