Franchise Recruitment Strategy – when was it last reviewed?
When was the last time that you applied for your own franchise system? Probably a long time ago, or maybe even never.
A franchise recruitment strategy is something that cannot just be set and forgotten about, it’s an integral part of growing your business that needs to be reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
Here are a couple of questions to ask yourself:
- Have you recently made a franchise enquiry for your system?
- What type of response did you receive?
- How timely was the response?
- Does the response explain what the next steps are?
- Do you have a recruitment budget allocated?
- Industry experience tells us that it costs anywhere from $18,000-$25,000 to recruit a new franchisee. If you've got a goal of 10 new franchisees, do you have the resources to achieve that?
- Have you profiled your potential franchisees?
- Are they likely to be within your target market? Do you have three to four profiles of people commonly found within your existing franchisee system?
- How often do you review your recruitment collateral? (Magazine ads, directory copy, website copy, franchise information pack, etc.)
- Does your content creation plan allow for regular updates to recruitment collateral to ensure that it is current, relevant to the target audience and being used effectiveley?
What's the FC Integrated Franchise Recruitment Strategy? Check out this infographic!