- May 27, 2020
- Posted by: FCBS
- Category: Professional Development
In the midst of COVID-19, states across Australia are now offering grants to small and medium businesses to help boost local employers. Grants are ranging from $5,000 to $20,000 should they be approved.
Am I eligible?
There are a range of criteria that would make your business eligible for a grant; below are a few examples.
- Be an Australian business
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Be a small to medium sized business (employ fewer than 50 full-time equivalent employees at the time of application, or up to 75 staff for hospitality and tourism sectors)
- Be a small to medium sized non-profit organisation (employ fewer than 50 full-time equivalent employees at the time of application)
- Able to demonstrate how the grant will help support your business or non-profit organisation in response to the impact of COVID-19.
- Most grant applications require:
- A project description, including aims and objectives
- A plan on how you will use the money
- Details of your experience and skills, and also those of key personnel
- Completed application forms.
How do I apply?
Below are a series of links showing some f the grants available. Get in urgently as applications can fill up quickly during the COVID-19 period.
- New South Wales
- South Australia
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON GRANTS?
To book a time with Corina Vucic,
please contact Alexandra Giudice at email@example.com